Raul Castro, President Diaz-Canel attend closing session of University Student Federation congress in Havana
Havana, July 8 (RHC) -- Communist Party of Cuba First Secretary Raul Castro Ruz attended this Sunday the closing session of the 9th Congress of the University Student Federation (FEU). Raul was declared as honor guest by the event.
Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel and José Ramón Machado Ventura, the Party’s second secretary also took part in the session, held at the Havana Convention Center.
Delegates to the university student federation congress ratified Raul Alejandro Palmero, of the Havana university campus, as president.
The meeting brought together some 400 delegates from universities across Cuba, in representation of their more than 125,000 peers island-wide.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3739
- today: 2259
- online: 132
- total: 6274212