Havana, September 6 (RHC) -- Cubans Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez met Wednesday in Havana with the Dominican Republic’s deputy foreign minister in charge of Consular and Migratory Issues, Marjorie Espinosa.
The Dominican high diplomatic officer is on an official visit to Cuba to participate in a round of bilateral migration talks.
The Cuban foreign ministry’s website said Deputy Minister Marjorie Espinosa was accompanied by the Dominican Ambassador to Cuba Joaquin Jeronimo; General Rafael Nunez Veloz, director for Foreign Affairs in the Dominican Republic’s Migration Division; and Colonel Francia Hernandez, head of Investigations of the Dominican Police.
Director for Consular Affairs and Cuban Residents Abroad Ernesto Soberon, and Jorge Luis Mayo, director for Central America and the Caribbean, both from the Cuban Foreign Ministry, also took part in the meeting.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 24 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 5562
- online: 366
- total: 8018936