Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- The economic cost of the U.S. blockade against Cuba currently stands at $933.6 billion USD, according to a report that will be presented by the island this coming October 31st at the United Nations.
The annual Cuban resolution will once again be put to a General Assembly vote to demand an end to Washington's arbitrary and genocidal policy.
According to an article in Friday morning's edition of Granma newspaper, the island will argue before the United Nations that the blockade constitutes an act of state terrorism, as Cuba is prevented from importing medicines, food products and essential supplies -- while third countries, businesses and individuals that maintain economic links with the island are subject to persecution.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3002
- today: 823
- online: 129
- total: 6283031