Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Nicaragua and Venezuela agreed at the UN General Assembly that such a doctrine is one of the most serious threats against world peace and security, while it violates the UN Charter and International Law, the Cuban News Agency reported.
Bolivian permanent representative at the UN Sacha Llorenti said that the term regime change is being voiced a lot these days, as well as the double standard of those who try to maintain a world based on the supply of millions of dollars and the use of misinformation against elected governments that are not to their liking.
Cuban ambassador Rodolfo Reyes said that the aggressiveness of the United States and NATO could also be aimed at Latin American and Caribbean countries, a region recently declared a Zone of Peace.
The ALBA nations also rejected unilateral measures such as those imposed by Washington and the European Union against Russia, which does not recognize the new Ukrainian government since it is the product of a coup.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3779
- online: 175
- total: 3860640