Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and her Canadian counterpart Chrystia Freeland. File photo
Havana, August 28 (RHC)— Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez announced he is meeting Wednesday with his Canadian counterpart, the Honorable Chrystia Freeland, who is on a working visit on the island.
Rodriguez said on Twitter that during the exchange they will review the status of bilateral relations, and on issues of mutual interest on the hemispheric and international agenda.
This is the third meeting this year between Bruno Rodriguez and his Canadian counterpart.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 3502
- online: 147
- total: 6774058