Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and her Canadian counterpart Chrystia Freeland. File photo
Havana, August 28 (RHC)— Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez announced he is meeting Wednesday with his Canadian counterpart, the Honorable Chrystia Freeland, who is on a working visit on the island.
Rodriguez said on Twitter that during the exchange they will review the status of bilateral relations, and on issues of mutual interest on the hemispheric and international agenda.
This is the third meeting this year between Bruno Rodriguez and his Canadian counterpart.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11072
- today: 3018
- online: 139
- total: 7055620