Havana, October 31 (RHC)-- The First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, Army General Raúl Castro Ruz, received the President of the Republic of Cuba, Miguel Díaz-Canel, and the delegation that accompanied him on the tour of several countries, in the early hours of this Thursday at Havana's José Martí International Airport.
On October 20, the Cuban leader began his tour that took him to Ireland and Belarus, to Azerbaijan in the 18th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement, and to a working visit to the Russian Federation.
Before leaving Russia, Diaz-Canel was received in Moscow by the Patriarch of all Russia, His Holiness Kirill, with whom he highlighted the links between both parties and the human values they share.
His Holiness Kirill sent an affectionate greeting to Raúl and recalled the support of the Historic Leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro Ruz, for the construction of an Orthodox temple in Havana.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4291
- online: 176
- total: 8252921