Havana, January 15 (RHC) Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez expressed his condolences to Pakistan and Afghanistan for the deaths associated with the wave of extreme weather that has hit those countries.
On Twitter, the head of Cuban diplomacy also expressed his feelings to the families and loved ones of the victims.
Over the past 48 hours, at least 120 people have died and dozens were injured in those nations, while several towns were cut-off isolated by the weather phenomena.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 23
- Soberon says upcoming Havana conference is a step forward toward strengthening Cuba's links with its nationals abroad
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #23
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10194
- today: 951
- online: 310
- total: 7063747