Havana, May 28 (RHC) –- Media professionals from over 20 countries are attending the 9th Ibero-American Encounter on Gender and Communication underway in Havana until May 30th.
The challenge posed by the audience is the theme of the forum, hosted by the National Hotel in the Cuban capital, said Barbara Doval, vice-president of the Cuban Journalist’s Association (UPEC), which along the Cuban Women’s Federation and the Association of Social Communicators, has organized the international meeting.
Some of the issues for discussion include the relationship between community environments and the media, and how the public can contribute to draw up the programming of local media outlets.
Social networks as a new kind of audience, gender violence, sexuality and masculinity studies are also part of the agenda, said Doval, who said that 40 presentations will be discussed out of 100 that were previously acknowledged at regional gatherings last April.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5747
- today: 2258
- online: 149
- total: 8256635