Havana, July 12, (RHC), – The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, paid a countesy visit to the leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro on Friday morning, local Granma newspaper reported.
At the meeting, both leaders extolled the rich history of Russia-Cuba relations and highlighted the great opportunities for these economic and commercial links to grow.
Fidel and Putin also talked about issues such as food sufficiency and the importance of human resources and technological development.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4302
- today: 1268
- online: 177
- total: 6748649