Havana, July 28 (RHC) – Cuba’s First Vice President, Miguel Diaz-Canel, is heading the island’s delegation attending the special session of the 3rd Congress of Venezuela’s United Socialist Party and commemorations for the 60th birthday of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Frias.
The Cuban delegation is made up of Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; the head of the Cuban Communist Party’s Foreign Relations Department, Jose Ramon Balaguer; and Cuban ambassador to Venezuela, Rogelio Polanco.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2197
- online: 128
- total: 4828983