Havana, July 28 (RHC) – Cuba’s First Vice President, Miguel Diaz-Canel, is heading the island’s delegation attending the special session of the 3rd Congress of Venezuela’s United Socialist Party and commemorations for the 60th birthday of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Frias.
The Cuban delegation is made up of Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; the head of the Cuban Communist Party’s Foreign Relations Department, Jose Ramon Balaguer; and Cuban ambassador to Venezuela, Rogelio Polanco.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2189
- online: 205
- total: 3855013