Havana, July 28 (RHC) – Cuba’s First Vice President, Miguel Diaz-Canel, is heading the island’s delegation attending the special session of the 3rd Congress of Venezuela’s United Socialist Party and commemorations for the 60th birthday of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Frias.
The Cuban delegation is made up of Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; the head of the Cuban Communist Party’s Foreign Relations Department, Jose Ramon Balaguer; and Cuban ambassador to Venezuela, Rogelio Polanco.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1332
- online: 182
- total: 4084055