Mexico City, August 11 (RHC) -— Hundreds of people attended a photo exhibit on the stay of Fidel in Mexico while preparing the expedition of the Granma yacht to Cuba in November 1956.
Some 80 photos related to Fidel's preparations in Mexico were contributed by Mexican Antonio del Conde, known as El Cuate, who was the owner of the boat and a main collaborator of the Cuban leader.
The exhibit was set up at the Jesus Reyes Heroles Culture Center and was attended by El Cuate and local authorities.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4338
- online: 212
- total: 4087061