Mexico City, August 11 (RHC) -— Hundreds of people attended a photo exhibit on the stay of Fidel in Mexico while preparing the expedition of the Granma yacht to Cuba in November 1956.
Some 80 photos related to Fidel's preparations in Mexico were contributed by Mexican Antonio del Conde, known as El Cuate, who was the owner of the boat and a main collaborator of the Cuban leader.
The exhibit was set up at the Jesus Reyes Heroles Culture Center and was attended by El Cuate and local authorities.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 4078
- online: 139
- total: 6760997