Mexico City, August 11 (RHC) -— Hundreds of people attended a photo exhibit on the stay of Fidel in Mexico while preparing the expedition of the Granma yacht to Cuba in November 1956.
Some 80 photos related to Fidel's preparations in Mexico were contributed by Mexican Antonio del Conde, known as El Cuate, who was the owner of the boat and a main collaborator of the Cuban leader.
The exhibit was set up at the Jesus Reyes Heroles Culture Center and was attended by El Cuate and local authorities.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2971
- online: 102
- total: 4845108