Matanzas, August 18 (RHC)-- Cuba's Education Minister Ena Elsa Velázquez says that all of the island's educational institutions are working together to guarantee essential conditions for the new school year beginning September 1st.
During a working visit to Matanzas, the minister stated those involved need to make the best use of time in the remaining days of August to complete the refurbishing of classrooms and resolve details regarding teaching and school organization.
Velázquez said the entire Caribbean nation has a larger amount of education materials, including a working module for each teacher. She noted that one hundred per cent of pre-university schools and over 70 percent of secondary schools will begin the academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs.
The Cuban education minister highlighted the importance of focussing on planing, discipline and demand. She also emphasized the main role of teachers in the formation of new generations.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3628
- online: 124
- total: 4931331