Beirut, August 25 (RHC) -- An extensive program about the leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, was broadcast by the Lebanese pan-Arabist channel Al-Mayadeen, on the occasion of the Cuban leader's 88th birthday.
Conceived on the occasion of his 88th birthday, on August 13th, the television station included in an hour-long program some fragments of documentaries about Fidel Castro and testimonies of three individuals, one from Lebanon, one from the Palestinian territories and one from Argentina, admirers of the Cuban revolutionary.
“Since the triumph of the Cuban Revolution in January 1959, Fidel has been a great supporter of our cause everywhere, and Cuba has been an example to be followed by the Palestinian people,” said Kaed Al-Ghoul a senior PLO leader, in the AL-Mayadeen program.
The Al Mayadeen channel channel is part of a satellite media network, including a production company, a radio station, a website, an advertising company and other media-related projects.
Al Mayadeen TV participated in the International Radio and Television Festival held in Havana in October 2013.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2527
- online: 150
- total: 5258303