Huancayo, November 11 (RHC)-- The 15th Peruvian Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba will include representatives of friendship committees with Cuba from different regions in Peru from November 14th to the 16th in the central Andean city of Huancayo.
The Peruvian solidarity activists reject the U.S. blockade against Cuba and demand the release of Ramón Labañino, Antonio Guerrero and Gerardo Hernández -- three members of the Five anti-terrorists who have been imprisoned in the U.S. for 16 years.
The meeting hosted the presentation of reports about the actions carried out by solidarity groups with Cuba and by the Peruvian Solidarity Committee with the Five, including the youth branch and intellectual groups.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 729
- online: 69
- total: 5146764