Havana, February 27 (PL-RHC)-- As the doors of the 27th Cigar Festival close on Friday, new memories of this event will have been recorded, which in addition of its interests to promote trade and productive values, reveals Cuban tradition and culture.
With the usual auction of humidors, real works of art, and the Cigar of the Year award ceremony this year's Habano cigar festival will end.
The Cuban cigar industry has the challenge each year to maintain quality, as a main premise to show the world one of the island's elite products, Habano's cigars.
Smokers worldwide prefer Habano cigars. Such preference is not by choice, given that Premium cigars are considered the most quoted ones due to the condition of soil, climate and experience of Cuban tobacco growers.
There is a very particular attraction each year, an event for incentives and congresses, targetting a very specific kind of tourist -- the cigar smoker. During this year's event, there was a homage to several brands of cigars, especially two of the most recognized: Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 766
- online: 65
- total: 4842903