Havana, June 4 (RHC)-- Children, adolescents and young Cubans will celebrate World Environment Day tomorrow, June 5th , with remedial, environmental protection and educational actions.
The president of the José Martí Pioneer Children's Organization, Nexy Veliz, said the initiative to commemorate the date will educate young people about environmental issues and provide an opportunity for participants to reaffirm their commitment to promote sustainable development.
The head of the children's organization also said that activities will include workshops, campings, excursions, lectures, research papers, exhibitions, community projects and tree planting.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4290
- online: 141
- total: 4365772