Havana, June 4 (RHC)-- Children, adolescents and young Cubans will celebrate World Environment Day tomorrow, June 5th , with remedial, environmental protection and educational actions.
The president of the José Martí Pioneer Children's Organization, Nexy Veliz, said the initiative to commemorate the date will educate young people about environmental issues and provide an opportunity for participants to reaffirm their commitment to promote sustainable development.
The head of the children's organization also said that activities will include workshops, campings, excursions, lectures, research papers, exhibitions, community projects and tree planting.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2789
- online: 207
- total: 3855613