Havana, June 15 (ACN-RHC)-- With the objective of strengthening cultural relations between Cuba and the Republic of the Congo, the Minister of Culture and the Arts of that African nation, Jean Claude Gakosso, is currently visiting Havana.
During his stay, Gakosso will meet with his Cuban counterpart, Julian Gonzalez, and with other personalities in the field of culture.
Gakosso will offer a news conference to discuss the 9th edition of the Pan-African Music Festival, to be held in Brazzaville, capital of the Congo, from July 18th to the 25th, where Cuba will be the guest country.
Also on the Congolese minister's agenda is a visit to exhibitions at the San Carlos de La Cabaña Fortress on the occasion of the 12th Biennial of Havana, as well as visits to places of historic and cultural interest.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2416
- online: 105
- total: 4600317