Havana, June 25 (RHC) –- Vice Admiral Vicente Eya Olomo, Deputy Minister of National Defense of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, kicked off an official visit to Cuba, accompanied by a military delegation.
The Guinean official paid tribute on Wednesday to Cuban national hero Antonio Maceo at the mausoleum housing his remains and those of his aide Francisco Gómez Toro, just outside of Havana.
He also held talks with the Deputy Minister of Cuba's Armed Forces, General Álvaro López Miera. As part of the visit, the delegation will tour military facilities and hold meetings with high ranking officials on the prospects for cooperation in this area.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3883
- today: 859
- online: 109
- total: 5243174