Havana, June 25 (RHC) –- Vice Admiral Vicente Eya Olomo, Deputy Minister of National Defense of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, kicked off an official visit to Cuba, accompanied by a military delegation.
The Guinean official paid tribute on Wednesday to Cuban national hero Antonio Maceo at the mausoleum housing his remains and those of his aide Francisco Gómez Toro, just outside of Havana.
He also held talks with the Deputy Minister of Cuba's Armed Forces, General Álvaro López Miera. As part of the visit, the delegation will tour military facilities and hold meetings with high ranking officials on the prospects for cooperation in this area.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 811
- online: 145
- total: 5545235