Havana, June 25 (RHC) –- Vice Admiral Vicente Eya Olomo, Deputy Minister of National Defense of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, kicked off an official visit to Cuba, accompanied by a military delegation.
The Guinean official paid tribute on Wednesday to Cuban national hero Antonio Maceo at the mausoleum housing his remains and those of his aide Francisco Gómez Toro, just outside of Havana.
He also held talks with the Deputy Minister of Cuba's Armed Forces, General Álvaro López Miera. As part of the visit, the delegation will tour military facilities and hold meetings with high ranking officials on the prospects for cooperation in this area.
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Cuban Foreign Minister meets UNESCO's Director General in Paris
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Gina Haspel, the torturer who promises to become a dove
- In Geneva, Cuba rejects manipulation of human rights issue
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4265
- today: 884
- online: 70
- total: 4713245