Havana, June 25 (RHC) –- Vice Admiral Vicente Eya Olomo, Deputy Minister of National Defense of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, kicked off an official visit to Cuba, accompanied by a military delegation.
The Guinean official paid tribute on Wednesday to Cuban national hero Antonio Maceo at the mausoleum housing his remains and those of his aide Francisco Gómez Toro, just outside of Havana.
He also held talks with the Deputy Minister of Cuba's Armed Forces, General Álvaro López Miera. As part of the visit, the delegation will tour military facilities and hold meetings with high ranking officials on the prospects for cooperation in this area.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2340
- online: 124
- total: 5043504