Luanda, July 13 (RHC)-- Vice President of the Council of Ministers of Cuba, Ricardo Cabrisas, began a visit to Angola today, where he will hold consultations on bilateral relations and cooperation.
According to a statement from the Foreign Ministry of the African country, the agenda of the Cuban vice president includes working meetings with Angolan Foreign Minister Georges Chicoty, Vice President Manuel Vicente, as well as discussions with other ministerial authorities.
During his four-day visit to Angola, Cabrisas will meet with representatives of the Angolan Armed Forces, as well as executives of the boards of directors of the state-run National Fuel Society and the Bank of Credit and Savings.
Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas will also explore new cooperation programs with Angola, in an effort to further strengthen ties between the two nations.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2076
- online: 203
- total: 4084799