Buenos Aires, August 27 (RHC) -- Argentinian Cultural Center of Cooperation is displaying a photographic exhibition called "The Chronicle of an Unforgettable Day," taken during a speech in 2003 by the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, on the steps of the Faculty of Law at the University of Buenos Aires.
The exhibition was inaugurated on Wednesday and will be open until September 6th. On hand at the opening of the exhibit was the deputy director of the institution, Horacio López; Cuban Ambassador Orestes Perez, union leaders and university professors.
Photographer Gabriel Aguirre recalled the unforgettable moments of Fidel Castro's visit to Buenos Aires for the presidential inauguration of Nestor Kirchner. Aguirre said he had deep admiration for the revolutionary leader, who he said has marked the history of Latin America and the Caribbean.
This is the second exhibition on Fidel organized by the Cultural Center of Cooperation in Buenos Aires. Last year, another photo exhibit displayed 83 photos by five renowned photographers.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 775
- online: 95
- total: 4940351