Pyongyang, Sep 5, (RHC), -- The vice president of the Council of State and the Council of Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Diaz-Canel, highlighted the island's friendly relations with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), where he arrived in an official visit.
Diaz-Canel is currently in the DPRK's capital, Pyongyang. On Friday, the Cuban official was welcomed at the Mansudae Palace of Congress by Yang Hyong Sop, a member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.
Yang, who is also the vice president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK, thanked Cuba for its unlimited support and solidarity for the just cause of the Korean people, in tune with all revolutionary principles.
Diaz-Canel, in turn, noted the unwavering friendship between Cuba and the DPRK, started by President Kim Il Sung and Leader Kim Jong Il, and comrades Fidel Castro Ruz and Raul Castro Ruz, a relation that consolidates and develops under the special attention of dear comrade Kim Jong Un.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 1416
- online: 185
- total: 3858277