Pyongyang, Sep 5, (RHC), -- The vice president of the Council of State and the Council of Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Diaz-Canel, highlighted the island's friendly relations with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), where he arrived in an official visit.
Diaz-Canel is currently in the DPRK's capital, Pyongyang. On Friday, the Cuban official was welcomed at the Mansudae Palace of Congress by Yang Hyong Sop, a member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.
Yang, who is also the vice president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK, thanked Cuba for its unlimited support and solidarity for the just cause of the Korean people, in tune with all revolutionary principles.
Diaz-Canel, in turn, noted the unwavering friendship between Cuba and the DPRK, started by President Kim Il Sung and Leader Kim Jong Il, and comrades Fidel Castro Ruz and Raul Castro Ruz, a relation that consolidates and develops under the special attention of dear comrade Kim Jong Un.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2763
- online: 148
- total: 5033034