Pyongyang, Sep 5, (RHC), -- The vice president of the Council of State and the Council of Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Diaz-Canel, highlighted the island's friendly relations with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), where he arrived in an official visit.
Diaz-Canel is currently in the DPRK's capital, Pyongyang. On Friday, the Cuban official was welcomed at the Mansudae Palace of Congress by Yang Hyong Sop, a member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea.
Yang, who is also the vice president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK, thanked Cuba for its unlimited support and solidarity for the just cause of the Korean people, in tune with all revolutionary principles.
Diaz-Canel, in turn, noted the unwavering friendship between Cuba and the DPRK, started by President Kim Il Sung and Leader Kim Jong Il, and comrades Fidel Castro Ruz and Raul Castro Ruz, a relation that consolidates and develops under the special attention of dear comrade Kim Jong Un.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4501
- today: 2492
- online: 159
- total: 6629884