Havana, September 5 (RHC) –- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes Mesa is heading the Cuban delegation to the Petrocaribe Summit taking place in Jamaica.
The Cuban government official will also attend a ceremony for the Bicentennial of the Jamaica Letter, penned by Liberator Simón Bolívar, and considered one of the most valuable documents in the extensive legacy of the Latin American independence hero.
The Cuban delegation is also made up by Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and the Minister of Energy and Mining, Alfredo Lopez Valdés.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 1083
- online: 131
- total: 6073083