First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea Receives Visiting Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel
Pyongyang, September 7 (RHC)-- The First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) Kim Jong-un received Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who is visiting the Asian country on occasion of the 55th anniversary of bilateral relations.
According to an official news note released in Havana, during the meeting both dignitaries acknowledged the excellent state of bilateral relations between Pyongyang and Havana, the strong cooperation links and mutual support at international forums.
The text adds that the WPK leader, who is also Chairman of the Central Military Committee (CMC), took the opportunity to send warm regards to Cuban Revolution Leader Fidel Castro and President Raúl Castro.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 3697
- online: 154
- total: 4365179