First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea Receives Visiting Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel
Pyongyang, September 7 (RHC)-- The First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) Kim Jong-un received Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who is visiting the Asian country on occasion of the 55th anniversary of bilateral relations.
According to an official news note released in Havana, during the meeting both dignitaries acknowledged the excellent state of bilateral relations between Pyongyang and Havana, the strong cooperation links and mutual support at international forums.
The text adds that the WPK leader, who is also Chairman of the Central Military Committee (CMC), took the opportunity to send warm regards to Cuban Revolution Leader Fidel Castro and President Raúl Castro.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 3380
- online: 228
- total: 3837350