Johannesburg, September 8 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation is attending the Fourteenth World Forestry Congress taking place in South Africa, which aims to encourage investment by governments, civil society and the private sector, to improve food security, employment and income for local communities.
With the motto “Forests and People: Investing in a Sustainable Future,” the meeting is sponsored by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the FAO.
During the event, which will runs through Friday, the latest global developments in the food sector will be presented, with the use of multimedia platforms to illustrate practical applications.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2185
- online: 95
- total: 4600086