Johannesburg, September 8 (RHC)-- A Cuban delegation is attending the Fourteenth World Forestry Congress taking place in South Africa, which aims to encourage investment by governments, civil society and the private sector, to improve food security, employment and income for local communities.
With the motto “Forests and People: Investing in a Sustainable Future,” the meeting is sponsored by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the FAO.
During the event, which will runs through Friday, the latest global developments in the food sector will be presented, with the use of multimedia platforms to illustrate practical applications.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2429
- online: 128
- total: 5251765