Santiago de Cuba, September 12 (RHC)-- Floral wreaths were sent by Revolution leader Fidel Castro, and President Raúl Castro to a solemn ceremony in Santiago de Cuba, on occasion of the 6th anniversary of the death of Revolution Commander Juan Almeida Bosque.
Friday's ceremony at the mausoleum, which keeps the mortal remains of Commander Almeida and all the other martyrs of the 3rd Rebel Front, was attended by top government and Communist Party officials in the region and Santiago residents, representing the entire Cuba people.
Students from the Camilo Cienfuegos Military School of Contramaestre carried out an honor guard, a gesture of eternal tribute to Almeida, who is an example of boundless loyalty and love for the Cuban Revolution.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2873
- today: 1661
- online: 139
- total: 5555650