Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- The 13th Cuban Civil Society Forum Against the U.S. Blockade will take place tomorrow, Friday, organized by the Cuban Association of the United Nations (ACNU).
A statement released by the ACNU says that the elimination of the blockade is an act of justice. The organization invites people to carry out initiatives or actions against that unfair and genocidal policy on social networks, especially Twitter -- for which the institution will use the hashtag: #socivilCubaVsBloqueo. To send a declaration or proposal, civil society organizations can use the ACNU e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forum's final declaration will be delivered to the Cuban Foreign Ministry for its distribution to Member States of the United Nations. It will be considered on October 27th at the UN General Assembly as part of Cuba's resolution to end the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1852
- online: 117
- total: 5958468