Havana, December 9 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is heading the island's delegation to attend the swearing-in ceremony, December 10th, of Argentina's president-elect Mauricio Macri.
The Cuban delegation also includes the Director for South America at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Pedro Pablo Prada, and Cuba's ambassador to Buenos Aires, Orestes Perez.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 1273
- online: 116
- total: 4839717