Havana, December 9 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is heading the island's delegation to attend the swearing-in ceremony, December 10th, of Argentina's president-elect Mauricio Macri.
The Cuban delegation also includes the Director for South America at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Pedro Pablo Prada, and Cuba's ambassador to Buenos Aires, Orestes Perez.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 531
- online: 184
- total: 3853355