Havana, December 9 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is heading the island's delegation to attend the swearing-in ceremony, December 10th, of Argentina's president-elect Mauricio Macri.
The Cuban delegation also includes the Director for South America at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Pedro Pablo Prada, and Cuba's ambassador to Buenos Aires, Orestes Perez.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 3143
- online: 126
- total: 4373468