Sancti Spíritus, January 7 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel has issued a call to link agricultural production with proper distribution as a means to counter the current high prices in the sector.
Díaz-Canel visited central Sancti Spiritus province, where he toured agricultural farms. “It is not enough to produce more,” the Cuban vice president said during a meeting with workers of the Niceto Pérez Cooperative of Credits and Services (CCS), in Cabaiguán municipality.
He also praised the diversification and efficiency achieved by workers of the farm, a leader in the province and the country in the production of tobacco, milk, meat and grains for the state sector.
While in Sancti Spiritus province, Díaz-Canel also visited the José Martí Pérez University, where he called for strengthened use of IT advances in the educational process.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2744
- online: 214
- total: 4102940