Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- On Tuesday, preparatory meetings began in every Cuban province to debate the documents that will be submitted for discussion and approval by delegates to the 7th Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba, set for April 16th through the 18th.
The gatherings began with a plenary session, during which members of Party commissions responsible for drafting the documents made audiovisual presentations, based on national seminars held on the different issues to be analyzed.
Participants in the current preparatory meetings include the elected congress delegates, deputies to the National Assembly of People’s Power, trade union leaders, representatives of grassroots organizations, administrative personnel, authorities with the ministries of the Interior and the Revolutionary Armed Forces, among others.
Agreements reached at these provincial meetings and plenary sessions will be evaluated by those responsible for preparing the draft documents, then submitted to Communist Party leaders, and finally to delegates during the political organization's 7th Congress.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 1204
- online: 138
- total: 3858065