Caracas, March 7 (RHC)-- First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, has praised the legacy of Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez. Díaz-Canel participated over the weekend in a Caracas forum to pay tribute to the historical leader of the Bolivarian Revolution.
The Cuban vice president highlighted Chavez' love for the Cuban people, the unbreakable friendship that united him with Cuban leaders Fidel and Raúl Castro, with whom the Bolivarian leader worked tirelessly on programs and projects for the benefit of the Venezuelan, the Cuban and other peoples in our region and beyond.
A number of leaders from Latin America and the Caribbean attended the Caracas forum entitled: 'Chávez, Leader of the 21st Century. Latin American and Caribbean Unity,' which served as a tribute to Chavez on the third anniversary of his death.
Accompanied by Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, the participating regional leaders placed wreaths at the mausoleum built in Chavez' honor at the Cuartel de la Montaña.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1670
- online: 145
- total: 4483423