Havana, March 8 (RHC)-- Nearly 800 experts from 22 countries have confirmed their participation in an International Congress on Economic Management and Development that will hold sessions from May 16th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum will provide a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3767
- online: 249
- total: 4095330