Havana, March 8 (RHC)-- Nearly 800 experts from 22 countries have confirmed their participation in an International Congress on Economic Management and Development that will hold sessions from May 16th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum will provide a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 749
- online: 109
- total: 4932522