Havana, March 8 (RHC)-- Nearly 800 experts from 22 countries have confirmed their participation in an International Congress on Economic Management and Development that will hold sessions from May 16th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum will provide a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4135
- online: 175
- total: 3852748