Havana, March 8 (RHC)-- Nearly 800 experts from 22 countries have confirmed their participation in an International Congress on Economic Management and Development that will hold sessions from May 16th through the 19th at Havana's Convention Center.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum will provide a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2400
- online: 131
- total: 4464886