Havana, Apr 6 (RHC) On Wednesday, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia-People's Army (FARC-EP), and the government of President Juan Manuel Santos, resumed peace talks in Havana.
In the context of surging paramilitarism in Colombia, the new round will pursue new routes in discussing the remaining topics on the agenda.
Recent events, like the “armed strike” promoted by the Usuga clan, the slain of left-wing leaders, and denounces of the proliferation of paramilitarism, add tension to the ongoing peace negotiations.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4481
- online: 230
- total: 4215763