Havana, Apr 6 (RHC) On Wednesday, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia-People's Army (FARC-EP), and the government of President Juan Manuel Santos, resumed peace talks in Havana.
In the context of surging paramilitarism in Colombia, the new round will pursue new routes in discussing the remaining topics on the agenda.
Recent events, like the “armed strike” promoted by the Usuga clan, the slain of left-wing leaders, and denounces of the proliferation of paramilitarism, add tension to the ongoing peace negotiations.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- The Cuban government announces plan to capture foreign currencies and stimulate national industrial production
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Roy Brown: Puerto Rico is neither free nor a US State
- Cuban and foreign experts debate new trends and achievements in physical medicine and rehab
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 18
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 1361
- online: 118
- total: 6491692