Havana, Apr 6 (RHC) On Wednesday, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia-People's Army (FARC-EP), and the government of President Juan Manuel Santos, resumed peace talks in Havana.
In the context of surging paramilitarism in Colombia, the new round will pursue new routes in discussing the remaining topics on the agenda.
Recent events, like the “armed strike” promoted by the Usuga clan, the slain of left-wing leaders, and denounces of the proliferation of paramilitarism, add tension to the ongoing peace negotiations.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3036
- online: 139
- total: 4488888