Havana, April 15 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro has congratulated the head of state of Vietnam, Tran Dai Quang, and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, on their recent electoral victories.
In messages sent to both leaders, the Cuban president ratified the strong commitment of the Caribbean nation to continue strengthening the historical ties of friendship and cooperation that unite the peoples and Communist Parties of Cuba and Vietnam.
This past week, the President and Prime Minister of Vietnam assumed their respective positions during the Eleventh Session of the Thirteenth Legislature of the National Assembly of Vietnam.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2698
- today: 2154
- online: 49
- total: 4923926