Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas
Havana, May 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas met on Monday with Kane Boubacar, Minister of Health of Mauritania, who arrived in Havana, bearing a message from Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz to his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro
During the cordial meeting, Vice President Cabrisas and the distinguished Mauritanian visitor exchanged views on the historical friendship and cooperation ties that unite our two countries and peoples and prospects of strengthened cooperation in areas of mutual interest.
Cuba and Mauritania established diplomatic relations on August 15, 1972.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 10953
- online: 151
- total: 7052483