Havana, May 20 (RHC-PL) -- Bolivian President Evo Morales arrived early Friday morning to Havana to begin an official visit. On his agenda Friday is a meeting with Cuban President Raul Castro to review the current state of bilateral relations and evaluate cooperation agreements between Cuba and Bolivia.
As part of his stay on the island, the Bolivian president will be awarded the José Martí Order, the highest decoration bestowed by the Council of State of Cuba.
Evo Morales said that his visit to Havana will provide an opportunity to sit down with Cuban authorities and discuss new ideas and programs for the integration of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4208
- online: 195
- total: 3833355