Caracas, May 23 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez held talks in Caracas with his Venezuelan counterpart, Delcy Rodríguez. They addressed bilateral cooperation and other issues of mutual interest.
As part of his visit agenda, Bruno Rodríguez reviewed development of social missions, implemented by the Bolivarian authorities with Cuba's assistance, in the municipality of Charallave.
Also on Monday, the top Cuban diplomat placed a wreath at the Monument dedicated to Liberator Simón Bolívar at the square that bears his name in Caracas.
Also during his stay, Minister Bruno Rodríguez will pay homage to Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez and will meet with Cuban professionals, who are offering their services in Venezuela, as part of bilateral cooperation programs.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1619
- online: 183
- total: 3854443