Caracas, May 23 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez held talks in Caracas with his Venezuelan counterpart, Delcy Rodríguez. They addressed bilateral cooperation and other issues of mutual interest.
As part of his visit agenda, Bruno Rodríguez reviewed development of social missions, implemented by the Bolivarian authorities with Cuba's assistance, in the municipality of Charallave.
Also on Monday, the top Cuban diplomat placed a wreath at the Monument dedicated to Liberator Simón Bolívar at the square that bears his name in Caracas.
Also during his stay, Minister Bruno Rodríguez will pay homage to Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez and will meet with Cuban professionals, who are offering their services in Venezuela, as part of bilateral cooperation programs.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5176
- today: 4214
- online: 247
- total: 6733507