Caracas, May 23 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez held talks in Caracas with his Venezuelan counterpart, Delcy Rodríguez. They addressed bilateral cooperation and other issues of mutual interest.
As part of his visit agenda, Bruno Rodríguez reviewed development of social missions, implemented by the Bolivarian authorities with Cuba's assistance, in the municipality of Charallave.
Also on Monday, the top Cuban diplomat placed a wreath at the Monument dedicated to Liberator Simón Bolívar at the square that bears his name in Caracas.
Also during his stay, Minister Bruno Rodríguez will pay homage to Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez and will meet with Cuban professionals, who are offering their services in Venezuela, as part of bilateral cooperation programs.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 2505
- online: 146
- total: 4938411