Caracas, May 23 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez held talks in Caracas with his Venezuelan counterpart, Delcy Rodríguez. They addressed bilateral cooperation and other issues of mutual interest.
As part of his visit agenda, Bruno Rodríguez reviewed development of social missions, implemented by the Bolivarian authorities with Cuba's assistance, in the municipality of Charallave.
Also on Monday, the top Cuban diplomat placed a wreath at the Monument dedicated to Liberator Simón Bolívar at the square that bears his name in Caracas.
Also during his stay, Minister Bruno Rodríguez will pay homage to Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez and will meet with Cuban professionals, who are offering their services in Venezuela, as part of bilateral cooperation programs.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 2000
- online: 129
- total: 6063078