Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- The 7th Summit of the Association of Caribbean States, the ACS, continues in Havana with ministerial meetings prior to Saturday's high-level session.
Foreign Ministers from the Caribbean spent Friday preparing documents that will be presented to the heads of State and Government for their approval tomorrow.
All 25 heads of state of the Caribbean are expected to attend the ACS Summit in Havana. Most of these dignitaries had already arrived in the Cuban capital on Friday afternoon.
The 7th Summit of the Association of Caribbean States will approve a Final Declaration and a 2016-2018 Plan of Action, with projects extending to sustainable tourism, trade promotion, maritime transportation, and risk management in face of natural disaster, among others.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2159
- online: 172
- total: 3854983