Havana, June 14 (RHC)-- The Director General of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) William Lacy Swing will pay an official visit to Cuba from June 20th through the 23rd.
During his stay, the head of the intergovernmental organization will meet with officials at the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions dealing with the migration issue.
The visit is in the framework of existing cooperation ties between Cuba and the International Organization for Migration, in areas such as expert advice, technical support and humanitarian assistance.
Cuba holds observer statues at the International Organization for Migration, an organization created in 1951.
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 2964
- online: 129
- total: 5258740