Havana, June 14 (RHC)-- The Director General of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) William Lacy Swing will pay an official visit to Cuba from June 20th through the 23rd.
During his stay, the head of the intergovernmental organization will meet with officials at the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions dealing with the migration issue.
The visit is in the framework of existing cooperation ties between Cuba and the International Organization for Migration, in areas such as expert advice, technical support and humanitarian assistance.
Cuba holds observer statues at the International Organization for Migration, an organization created in 1951.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1420
- online: 113
- total: 4610346