Students from the Cuban Popular Dances School in Cyprus performed a musical show on the history of the art form on the Caribbean island.
Under the auspices of the Cuban embassy to the European country, the school’s closing performance took a tour of the development of Cuban music, dance and rhythms. Held at Nicosia’s European University Amphitheater, the show was attended by more than 400 people, including diplomats and public in general. Cuban ambassador, Aramís Fuente, presented participants, school staff and volunteers with diplomas and awards.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Venezuela accuses U.S. of attacking Banco de Venezuela
- North Africa COVID cases plummeting after summer spike
- Vietnamese President will pay tribute to historic leader of Cuban Revolution
- Diaz-Canel: A revitalized and democratized UN should play a leading role in addressing the world's multiple crises
- Cuban president addresses United Nations Food System Summit