United Nations, October 27 (RHC)-- Debate on the Cuban resolution on the need to end the U.S. economic. commercial and financial blockade of the island has begun at the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Protests against Ivan Duque continue in Colombia
- 70 % of the Cuban population will be vaccinated against COVID-19 by August
- Cuba highlights the attention to its nationals abroad amid COVID-19
- Anti-Covid-19 intervention to begin next Wednesday in Havana
- Pope Francis calls for end to violence in Jerusalem