United Nations, October 27 (RHC)-- Debate on the Cuban resolution on the need to end the U.S. economic. commercial and financial blockade of the island has begun at the United Nations General Assembly in New York.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Gustavo Petro and Francia Márquez close campaign with massive rally in Bogota
- Aldofo Perez Esquivel calls on UK to stop extradition of Julian Assange to U.S.
- Israeli forces use 16-year-old Palestinian girl as human shield in raid on Jenin
- Outstanding Cuban intellectual Esteban Morales passes away
- Spirit Airlines again rejects JetBlue’s bid