Ecuadorean President, Rafael Correa, is scheduled to participate at the International Book Fair Cuba 2014 in February dedicated to the South American nation.
The Ecuadorean delegation, headed by Correa who is set to present his book De Banana Republic a la no República (From Banana Republic to No Republic), is made up of various ministers, including Foreign Minister, Ricardo Patiño, and the Ministers of Human Talent and Defense, Guillaume Long and María Fernanda Espinosa, respectively.
Thirty six important writers and intellectuals from the Andean country will also be on hand, such as Raúl Pérez Torres, President of the Ecuadorean Culture House and Casa de las Américas Award winner in 1980; poet and singer Margarita Lasso; writer Soledad Córdoba; former Culture Minister Carlos Preciado, and renowned intellectual Jaime Galarza.
160 personalities and 138 publishing houses from around the world have confirmed their attendance at the Fair, where the Cuban Book Institute is set to publish two million 500 thousand books, including 32 volumes by Ecuadorean authors.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- International Court of Justice demands implementation of Gaza measures, but no new action to stop genocidal assault on Rafah
- Millions around the world protest Israel's genocidal war of aggression
- Netanyahu’s son seen hiding in Florida, far away from Gaza's genocidal war of aggression
- Venezuelan president rejects theft of Emtrasur plane
- Oil and plastics industry duped consumers and regulators for decades in plastic recycling fraud