Madrid, Jul 1 (Prensa Latina) Cuban piano player, composer and arranger Jesus 'Chucho' Valdes and Spanish-Guinean origin female singer Concha Buika will offer a joint concert as part of the performances for Noches del Botanico (Nights of the Botanic Garden) Festival in Spain.
The presentation at the Alfonso XIII Royal Botanic Garden of Madrid's Complutense University is a new chance for both artists to share the stage.
Buika and Chucho Valdes have collaborated and performed together several times. Perhaps the most remembered ocassion, was when both recorded the CD 'El Ultimo Trago' (The Last Drink), that won them the Latin Grammy Award in the category of Best Tropical Traditional Album.
The Nights of the Botanic Garden Festival concludes on July 26, organized for the lovers of all kinds of music, so the program gathers artists from all musical trends, including pop, rock, and so-called 'world music'.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3190
- online: 106
- total: 4369203