The popular Cuban duo Buena Fe is scheduled to give a unique concert at Havana’s Lázaro Peña Theater dedicated to the lovers of Cuban National Hero José Martí’s work and Cuban movie enthusiasts.
The famous duo is celebrating the Day of Cuban Culture on October 20th with a recital that combines dialogue and images and features pieces from the soundtracks of famous Cuban movies. The concert, which is the last one before it leaves for Washington D.C, is the same one that the young duo held at the city of Miami in September. Along with the Buena Fe tunes, the audience will be able to watch trailers of Cuban classics, such as Memories of Underdevelopment and the Death of a Bureaucrat, plus fragments of stellar performances in movies by Cuban actors and actresses Reinaldo Miravalles, Consuelito Vidal and others.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 1672
- online: 146
- total: 5048971