Old Havana’s San Francis of Assisi Square will be the venue of the New Year Concert “Por Mi Habana” on Saturday, December 27th, starring Cuba's National Symphony Orchestra.
The National Symphony, conducted by maestro Enrique Pérez Mesa, will be accompanied by renowned Cuban soprano, Bárbara LLanes, the famous Aragón Orchestra, celebrating its 75th anniversary, and the National Opera Choir. The concert is also part of celebrations marking the 56th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 1511
- online: 108
- total: 5868232