A book of photos of the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution by Alex Castro was launched at the José Martí Memorial in Revolution Square.
Fidel Castro: an Intimate Portrait by one of Fidel Castro’s sons, photographer Alex Castro, is reportedly full of unique, suggestive and beautiful images. According to Cuban President, Raúl Castro’s aide, Abel Prieto, the photos look into the inner universe of the leader and his personality. Prieto also pointed out that Alex Castro has been able to portray the vivacious vitality of Fidel Castro’s penetrating and direct eyes, which have been able to see so much and far beyond.
The pictures are reportedly the photos that a son makes of his father. The author says that the book shows the close relationship with friends who have come to see Fidel Castro for years not on an official visit, photos of the Cuban leader, reflecting, thinking, reading.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 1086
- online: 108
- total: 5867807