Keeping undefeated even with three second-line boxers on the ring will be the challenge to take by Cuba’s Domadores next Friday against Azerbaijan’s Baku Fires at the World Baseball Series, in Havana’s Ciudad Deportiva Sports Center.
The Cubans will try to increase their 24 point collection, which they gathered in eight previous fights as they now head Group B under the coaching of Rolando Acebal. On the list for Friday are Leodán Núñez (52 kg), Pablo Vicente (60) and Yoandis Maceo (+91), and of course leading fighgters Roniel Iglesias (69) and Julio César La Cruz (81).
Azerbaijan has thus far gathered 17 points and brings to the Havana ring Olympic Bronze winner Teymur Mammadov (81) and Magomed Abdulhamidov (52) which constitute the big aspirations of the team, along with Hurshid Tojibaev (60), second in the continent, and university champ 2010 Arslanbek Makhmudov (+91).
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4663
- online: 169
- total: 6650704