Havana, March 31 (RHC-ACN) The training in Cuba of health professionals has been very fruitful for Chile, said professor Jhonny Acevedo from the Medical Faculty of Chile's University.
Acevedo participated as a delegate in the 3rd International Convention on Technology and Health, which concluded Friday in Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, the Chilean professor said that he has noticed the high quality of professionals from his country who have been trained in Cuba, who return to Chile and work in primary health care.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4471
- online: 192
- total: 3848515