Havana, March 31 (RHC-ACN) The training in Cuba of health professionals has been very fruitful for Chile, said professor Jhonny Acevedo from the Medical Faculty of Chile's University.
Acevedo participated as a delegate in the 3rd International Convention on Technology and Health, which concluded Friday in Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, the Chilean professor said that he has noticed the high quality of professionals from his country who have been trained in Cuba, who return to Chile and work in primary health care.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 400
- online: 109
- total: 6034471