Havana, March 31 (RHC-ACN) The training in Cuba of health professionals has been very fruitful for Chile, said professor Jhonny Acevedo from the Medical Faculty of Chile's University.
Acevedo participated as a delegate in the 3rd International Convention on Technology and Health, which concluded Friday in Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, the Chilean professor said that he has noticed the high quality of professionals from his country who have been trained in Cuba, who return to Chile and work in primary health care.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 1119
- online: 152
- total: 5760484