Havana, March 31 (RHC-ACN) The training in Cuba of health professionals has been very fruitful for Chile, said professor Jhonny Acevedo from the Medical Faculty of Chile's University.
Acevedo participated as a delegate in the 3rd International Convention on Technology and Health, which concluded Friday in Havana.
In statements to PL news agency, the Chilean professor said that he has noticed the high quality of professionals from his country who have been trained in Cuba, who return to Chile and work in primary health care.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 999
- online: 165
- total: 4108727