Tokyo, April 19 (RHC)-- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence is in Japan for talks with the deputy prime minister and other top Japanese officials amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea.
On Monday, a senior North Korean official said North Korea would begin conducting missile tests weekly, despite demands from the U.S. and other countries for North Korea to put a halt to its nuclear program.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 199
- online: 91
- total: 4486051