Washington, May 26 (RHC)-- In what is being reported as a major setback to U.S. President Donald Trump, the U.S. 4th Circuit Court of Appeals has refused to reinstate Trump’s ban on all refugees and citizens of six majority-Muslim nations from entering the United States.
In the majority decision, Chief Judge Roger Gregory wrote that Trump’s executive order uses "vague words of national security, but in context drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination."
The U.S. Justice Department has vowed to challenge the appeals court ruling and take it to the Supreme Court.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 1240
- online: 101
- total: 6146271