Washington, June 13 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump may cancel his planned state visit to Britain, amid fears of mass protests. Nearly two million people in Britain have signed a petition saying Trump "should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen."
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has also called for Trump’s state visit to Britain to be canceled, after Trump misquoted and then berated the mayor following a terrorist attack in London earlier this month.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 2999
- online: 149
- total: 5755373