Washington, June 13 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump may cancel his planned state visit to Britain, amid fears of mass protests. Nearly two million people in Britain have signed a petition saying Trump "should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen."
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has also called for Trump’s state visit to Britain to be canceled, after Trump misquoted and then berated the mayor following a terrorist attack in London earlier this month.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2034
- online: 170
- total: 6143185