Washington, June 13 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump may cancel his planned state visit to Britain, amid fears of mass protests. Nearly two million people in Britain have signed a petition saying Trump "should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen."
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has also called for Trump’s state visit to Britain to be canceled, after Trump misquoted and then berated the mayor following a terrorist attack in London earlier this month.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3698
- online: 116
- total: 4473445